Cherry Music Visualizer

Sunday, November 25, 2007

#23 no it really is just the beginning

Well, here I am standing at the end of a major learning curve. I cannot even explain how much have gained by participating in the library 2.0 program.

YES it has been time consuming and YES I have barely scratched the surface but YES I have learnt heaps and even now at 10.00pm on Sunday night I am here working away because I am fascinated by learning and sharing and that's why I work in Libraries and that's why we should all be congratulated for our skills and talent our ability to take on huge tasks and achieve our joy in learning and sharing. YES we are Librarians and YES we are Great

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.